Tuesday 20 September 2011

Typographic Fundamentals

After an introductory lecture and group discussion, I have recieved the brief for the first Typographic Fundamentals module, titled:

Where we are- Discovering Wolverhampton and the Black Country
History, People, Places

I have been instructed to keep a weekly Blog archiving my progress on the course; where I will document images and details of research, design processes, and inspirations that contribute towards projects.

For this project, the brief is to create a "zine" for "freshers" and first-time visitors to Wolverhampton. I'm required to hand in a double-page spread consisting of at least 250 words (that I have written,) on my chosen subject matter. It must be black and white to allow for photocopy production, and should fit into two A4 pages.

This week, I will start collecting research, and hopefully come up with an idea of what topic of local interest I'd like to base my "zine" on.


No comments:

Post a Comment